- All industrial applications including V-Flat Drives, particularly where space, weight and horse power capacity are critical.
- Due to it’s composite multipurpose construction these belts resist oils, heat, ozone, sunlight, weather and aging. Hence can be used in all open drives.
- Designed to enhance power transmission efficiency by providing even stress over tension member with a special sectional shape of narrower top width and taller height, special raw materials and production technique.
- Specially designed cords enhance durability and length stability.
- Excellent in resistance against heat, oil and wear.
- Safe use is ensured by preventing static electricity.
- Enhances power transmission efficiency by reducing slip.
- Due to it’s ‘narrow’ cross-sections, these belts can transmit upto three times the horse power of the classical wrapped typed belts, in the same amount of drive space.
|1Cover fabric||Protects the inner parts of the belt from strong abrasion on the pulley groove and protects the core of the belt from oil, dirt and heat.||Cotton / Synthetic fabric|
|2Tension member||Strongly Bonded to the body for best result in equal load distribution. Also helps in precluding bending stress.||Polyester, Aramid|
|3Top compression rubber||Top compression rubber Maintains belt shape (upper)||NR, CR|
|4Adhesive rubber||Supports and protects tension member adhesion||NR, CR|
|5Bottom compression rubber||Maintains belt shape (lower)||NR, CR|
Products and Specifications
Click ‘Inquire Now’ to send us your requirement
|Product Type||Top Width||Thickness||Angle||Size (inches)||Size (mm)||Factory Mark|
|3V(9N)||9.5||8.0||40°||16" - 200"||406 - 5060||La||Inquire Now!|
|5V(15N)||16.0||13.5||40°||44" - 394"||1100 - 10008||La||Inquire Now!|
|8V(25N)||25.5||23.0||40°||75" - 600"||1905 - 15240||La||Inquire Now!|
|SPZ||10.0||8.0||40°||16" - 200"||406 - 5080||La||Inquire Now!|
|SPA||13.0||10.0||40°||23" - 200"||600 - 5080||La||Inquire Now!|
|SPB||17.0||14.0||40°||44" - 394"||1100 - 10008||La||Inquire Now!|
|SPC||22.0||18.0||40°||71" - 600"||1800 - 15240||La||Inquire Now!|