- Used for multiple shaft large power high speed systems. Poly Rib belts are divided into industrial and automotive applications. Poly Rib Belts with PH, PJ, EL and PM models are used in industrial applications and the PK model is used in automotive engines.
- Also well suited for applications such as appliances, out-door power equipments, roller conveyors, machine tools, medical equipment and exercise equipment.
V-ribbed belt have wide top width and thin thickness, providing consistent tension while driving by connecting in each rib. Poly Rib Belts incorporate the benefits of flat transmission belts and banded V-Belts with small bending stress and low stress loss, high transmission efficiency.
- The wide width and thin height provide excellent flexibility.
- High power transmission under operational conditions of high-speed rotation, reverse bending and a small diameter pulley.
- Maintains consistent tension during operation for cords of high modulus and low shrinkage.
- Excellent in resistance against heat, oil and wear.
- Enhances power transmission efficiency by reducing slip during operation.
|1 Top fabric||Protects internal tension member||Cotton / Synthetic fabric|
|2 Adhesion rubber||Supports and protects adhesiveness of tension member||CR, EPDM|
|3 Tension Member||Primary material for transferring power||Polyester, Nylon|
|4 Compression rubber||Maintains belt shape and enhances side pressure||CR, EPDM|
|CR : Chloroprene Rubber / EPDM : Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer|
Products and Specifications
Click ‘Inquire Now’ to send us your requirement
|Product Type||Pb||(MIN)||(MAX)||Height||Angle||Size (inches)||Size (mm)||Factory Mark|
|PJ||2.34||0.40||0.20||3.7~4.1||40°||13" - 120"||330" - 3048"||Le||Inquire Now!|
|PK||3.56||0.50||0.25||4.2~4.5||40°||22" - 120"||559" - 3048"||Le||Inquire Now!|
|PL||4.70||0.4||0.40||6.8~7.2||40°||50" - 160"||1270" - 4064"||Le||Inquire Now!|
|PM||9.40||0.75||0.75||15.5~16||40°||100" - 160"||2540" - 4064"||Le||Inquire Now!|